The Life of an Artist - Summer 2017

With the summer festival season upon us, I have been very busy building up inventory.
I thought I should write a quick post to let people know where you can find me this summer.


This will be my first year attending Orem Summerfest. I will be in the City Center Park both days until 10:00 PM.

There will be two vendor areas set up during the pageant. I will be in the main vendor plaza off of Main Street. I'm very excited for this show, I may have to sneak over one night to see the pageant.

Although I have attended an art show held every year inside the old courthouse building, this will be my first year with my own booth outside. I will have a greater selection available.

FINDERS FAIR (FARMINGTON) - JULY 8th
This one day show takes place in Fountain Square at Station Park

Last year was a great show, although with three full days outside in 100 degree weather, this year I am hoping for some cooler weather!

My hometown! We take our rodeo celebrations very seriously.

This was one of my favorite shows last year. Lots to do in Garden City, Utah, and every day we tried a raspberry shake from somewhere different.

This will be my first year attending Alpine Days. I have always loved the area.

This will be my first year at Onion Days. I have heard that it's a good show. Drop by Monday to wish me a happy birthday! 

Peach Days is a great show not too far from my home. I will be at a new location this year (Forest Street) a couple blocks west of Main St. (Near the Community Center)

Excited to once again travel down to the St. George area to attend Swiss Days. If it wasn't for that sweltering heat, I would love the area! I do love the people.

DESERET BOOK (CITY CREEK, SLC) MEET THE ARTIST - SEPT 30th
I'm honored this year to be scheduled for the 'Saturday afternoon between Conference Sessions' time slot. This should be fun, If you're in the area for LDS General Conference, stop by to say hello.

I'm also planning on being at a few great shows this Christmas season:
Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show (Friday and Saturday only)
Novemberfest (Logan)
Dicken's Festival (St. George)
Dicken's Festival (Sandy)

One last note: Although I will not personally by at  Midway Swiss Days this year, some of my artwork will be represented with Whimzical Woods.  Check out their booth if you go!

Thanks! Hope to see you this summer!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did Jesus Really Look Like? (and why does it matter?)

Living with God - Before We Were Born

Artist Update - Summer 2016